- 15-inch LCD monitor with 1,024 x 768 (VGA) resolution; TV is 19.8 x 9.4 x 19.4 inches (W x H x D) with stand
- Plug-and-play VGA computer input, composite- and S-video inputs
- Picture in picture (PIP) lets you watch 2 images at once
- High, 350 cd/m2 brightness and 500:1 contrast ratio for vivid images
- Includes detachable speakers, mounting screws, slim IR remote control
The FP1510 combines the features of a TV and computer monitor with a thin-film resistor liquid-crystal display (TFT-LCD). This is a high-quality display in a lightweight frame. The power-efficient unit requires fewer than eight watts in standby mode and emits no X-ray radiation. Benefits of use include comfort, safety, and environmental protection, while a plug-and-play PC connection ensures easy setup.
The monitor's 15-inch active-matrix display offers a maximum resolution of 1,024 x 768 (XGA), which is ideal for complex graphics and high-resolution computer images. The unit's PIP function lets you watch two inputs simultaneously, such as a computer desktop and a television program.
Connections include a jack for a DIN antenna or cable feed, 15-pin VGA input, composite- and S-video inputs, stereo analog audio (left/right) input, and a headphone output (.125-inch). A built-in 125-channel CATV tuner speeds auto channel setup. Other features include bass/treble/loudness controls, 3D surround sound simulation, password-protected V-Chip parental controls, a detachable stand, and wall-mounting ability.