- 15-inch LCD monitor with 1,024 x 768 (XGA) resolution; TV is 19.13 x 13.54 x 2.67 inches (W x H x D)
- Plug-and-play VGA computer input, component-, composite-, and S-video inputs
- Independent bass/treble controls, 4 preset audio equalizer settings
- High, 350 cd/m2 brightness and 500:1 contrast ratio for vivid images
- Includes remote control and VESA-compliant holes for wall mounting
The FP1500 combines the features of a TV and computer monitor with a liquid-crystal display (LCD). The broad, 15-inch unit offers wide viewing angles (130 by 110 degrees) and emits no X-ray radiation, making it not only comfortable for the eyes but safe and environmentally sound. Simple plug-and-play PC or home theater connections ensure an easy setup. The monitor's 15-inch active-matrix display offers a maximum resolution of 1,024 x 768 (XGA), which is ideal for complex graphics and high-resolution computer images.
The set provides access to picture settings through its onscreen display, featuring adjustments for brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, hue, and backlight, as well as for horizontal/vertical positioning and phase when you're using the computer input.
Connections include a jack for a DIN antenna or cable feed, 15-pin VGA input, component-, composite- and S-video inputs, an RF antenna input, three stereo analog audio (left/right) inputs, and a headphone output (.125-inch). Other features include bass/treble controls, four preset audio equalizer settings, V-Chip parental controls, a detachable stand, and wall-mounting ability with VESA-compliant mounting holes. The set does not include a TV antenna.
What's in the Box
LCD TV, user's manual, AC power adapter, power cord, remote control, remote batteries, and a VGA cable.