- Burn photos to mini CD-R directly from any digital camera with USB connection
- Memory Stick Media slot and video out for photo slideshow playback on TV
- 8 cm CD-R discs hold up to 200 MB of data--approximately 175 3-megapixel images
- Weighs only 8 ounces; great for travel
- Powered by AC adapter or external battery pack (4 AA batteries; not included)
With the Sony MCS1 PhotoVault mini CD-R burner, you can travel the globe with your digital camera and never have to worry about maxing out your memory card. The lightweight, compact MCS1 PhotoVault offers a portable, PC-free solution for burning your photos to disc directly from any digital camera. It's an easy and reliable way to archive photos while traveling or in the midst of a long photo shoot for later storage or printing.
Data is burned to mini CD-R discs (8 cm) via a standard USB connection. Each disc can hold around 200 MB of data, or approximately 175 images from a 3-megapixel camera (actual image count and disc capacity varies by camera and disc manufacturer).
The MCS1 PhotoVault features a Memory Stick media interface, which is compatible with all Memory Stick formats including Memory Stick Duo and Memory Stick PRO Duo media with adapter. It also features a built-in photo album to display photos on a television screen using a television's standard AV input. The device is powered using either the supplied AC adaptor or 4 AA batteries (alkaline or rechargeable NiMH) using the supplied battery pack. It weighs 8 ounces and measures 4.5 x 5 x 1 inches.
What's in the Box
Sony MCS1 PhotoVault mini CD-R burner, external battery pack with 4 AA battery capacity (batteries not included), A/V cable, AC adapter, 1 blank 8 cm CD-R disc.